Do you like to work in a fast-growing international scale-up organization?
- Build a new outdoor cooking brand all over the world
- Work in a small and dynamic marketing team with lots of opportunities ahead
- Love good food, cooking and having a great dinner with your friends
- Mix & match well in an international environment and empower others
Where your expertise is needed
- Develop the right strategy and activities to drive our awareness in key countries including a strong international social media and PR-program
- Setting up campaigns together with the marketing team
- Optimize, manage & analyze the statistics of our social media channels
- On social media you will develop storytelling strategies and translate them into clear social media calendars for all our social media platforms and markets
- You create briefings and creative ideas for copy, photography and video
- Gather the right consumer and market insights to build our business and marketing investments on by doing desk and field research
- Completed HBO education (Marketing or Communication)
- 3-5 year experience in communication (off- and online) at an international organization
- Planning skills and can handle tight deadlines well
- Excellent command of Dutch and English language (oral and written)
- German and/or French is a pre
- Experience with CMS system, Indesign, email marketing
- Hands-on mentality
Does this sound right up your alley? We look forward to receiving your application.
Moreover you could be part of a great business challenge, building a new category and new brand in the coming years. That’s what drives us every day.
Marketing & E-commerce Manager